Did anyone else watch Big Hero 6?

edited November 2014 in Main

Or as I like to call it: Big Hero 6/10.

It wasn't bad at all, but it wasn't anything spectacular. It seemed a little clichéd at times, and some of the foreshadowing wasn't exactly subtle; there were a few times where I was able to correctly predict what was going to happen. The characters were likeable, and the animation was pretty good (though personally, I'm not really a fan of CGI.) There were a few "emotional" scenes, but, like I said, I thought they were sort of clichéd.

Sorry if this seems a little vague. It's kind of hard to explain anything without spoilers. If you have any questions, though, feel free to ask. :|

Overall, I recommend it, just don't expect to be blown away.

Comments

• I haven't seen many movies lately, but I had this one on my radar. Will wait until it comes on demand based off your review. Seems like a good 'popcorn movie' whatever that means.

• edited March 2015

It squeezed my heart! About a boy and his darling BRObot.....yeah, I saw it three times and then bought it. I'm a sucker for emotional, heart-warming relationships.....also it is pretty funny at times. XD I really liked it <3

My best description of it:** Avengers with Feels. ** XD

• I loved Big Hero 6, myself. Got a copy of the BluRay today in the mail, so gonna be watching it again later this week.

Personally, I didn't find it cliched; if anything, it played around with my expectations more than I'm used to.