Look what I got...

edited March 2015 in Main

...yesterday. Only $15, too. :D

!(http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/661/dCRWPf.jpg)

An "original press photo" for NIMH. I'm pretty sure this was what they gave out to put in newspapers and magazines back in the day. Though, you'd think something like this would be a little pricier...

They're selling a few others if anyone's interested. I'm not sure if linking it would be a rule violation, however.

Oh, and see if you can spot a certain omission in the caption. :P

Comments

• No love for Tim, I guess. ;P I have a color promo print of that same cell, though it doesn't have the same caption. n.n;

• edited November 2014

Simon said:

No love for Tim, I guess. ;P I have a color promo print of that same cell, though it doesn't have the same caption. n.n;

Whoa, that's awesome...

That's okay, though. I like my black and white print. :)

I was looking at that merchandise thread in the old forums, and I have to say: there are some pretty devoted fans out there. Some of those collections were really impressive...and probably a little expensive. :|

• Heh, no kidding. I have a very modest collection; no cells, unfortunately, but I have a set of promo-cell prints, the story book, soundtrack and prerelease poster, and a few other odds and ends.

• KoopaKalamity said:

I was looking at that merchandise thread in the old forums, and I have to say: there are some pretty devoted fans out there. Some of those collections were really impressive...and probably a little expensive. :|

Yeah some people take it way too seriously... :-S

• Simon said:

Heh, no kidding. I have a very modest collection; no cells, unfortunately, but I have a set of promo-cell prints, the story book, soundtrack and prerelease poster, and a few other odds and ends.

Hey, that's more than I have. :P

I just ordered the comic ($6.) I think I may have a problem, especially considering that I only saw this movie a week ago. :|

Azathoth43 said:

KoopaKalamity said:

Yeah some people take it way too seriously... :-S

Nothing wrong with that. People collect all sorts of things. :)

• KoopaKalamity said:

Nothing wrong with that. People collect all sorts of things. :)

Yeah, I have an ok collection myself. I was just trying to be funny.

Enjoy your comic, it's a "It's so bad it's good" kinda thing.