Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

I just watched this movie for the first time today...

edited December 2014 in Introductions

... And considering I'm here, I think you guys know what I thought of it. :D

Seriously, this movie blows every Disney movie--no--every animated movie ever made completely out of the water. The characters, the settings, the animation; there was just something about it that left me completely engrossed for that hour and a half (though I will admit I did pause it once to get a soda). :|

I guess I should probably introduce myself... In case anyone is still here. There's not really much to tell, though. I like Nintendo games (you could probably tell from the username), and I've started dabbling in both drawing and writing recently, but it's mostly just small projects done out of boredom...

So, that's pretty much it. I'm looking forward to being here... If anyone's even here. This place seems a little empty to be honest. :-\"

Comments

• Welcome, KoopaKalamity! Glad you could find us.

Yeah, it's a bit quiet around here, but it's always a pleasure to see new faces. Curious what sort of drawing and writing you've been dabbling in? n.n

Again, glad to have you here. :)

• Simon said:

Welcome, KoopaKalamity! Glad you could find us.

Yeah, it's a bit quiet around here, but it's always a pleasure to see new faces. Curious what sort of drawing and writing you've been dabbling in? n.n

Again, glad to have you here. :)

Thanks. Glad I could be here. :)

Honestly, I haven't gotten too far in the writing/drawing yet. So far, it's mostly notebook sketches and a few paragraphs of a fanfiction (unrelated to NIMH)...that I haven't touched in a while.

Although I do have a NIMH related idea that I might work on eventually, but I don't want to say too much about it until I have a little better idea of where I'm going to go with it. :|

• Welcome to the forum, KoopaKalamity! (*) Have a star, you Mario reference, you! :3

I honestly don't post in the forums much (in fact, I don't know if I have at all) but I thought I'd pop in and saw your post and poof! I hope to see some of your doodles and maybe your NIMH idea someday if you decide to post, if not, no biggie! I'm a big girl, I can tie my own shoes, so I won't cry! <3

Lol On another note (or maybe not) I know your icon is supposed to be a Koopa, as per your name (if I'm not getting my Mario baddies mixed up. :( I suck, I know) but somehow I keep seeing Sonny, the cocoa puffs bird thing.. :I Don't ask....

Anyway, hope to see you more, even though the forums are soooooooooo quiet.. <3 I can tell people are trying, so maybe a kick in the pants will help. ;B

See you around!!! <3

• Mandy said:

Welcome to the forum, KoopaKalamity! (*) Have a star, you Mario reference, you! :3

I honestly don't post in the forums much (in fact, I don't know if I have at all) but I thought I'd pop in and saw your post and poof! I hope to see some of your doodles and maybe your NIMH idea someday if you decide to post, if not, no biggie! I'm a big girl, I can tie my own shoes, so I won't cry! <3

Lol On another note (or maybe not) I know your icon is supposed to be a Koopa, as per your name (if I'm not getting my Mario baddies mixed up. :( I suck, I know) but somehow I keep seeing Sonny, the cocoa puffs bird thing.. :I Don't ask....

Anyway, hope to see you more, even though the forums are soooooooooo quiet.. <3 I can tell people are trying, so maybe a kick in the pants will help. ;B

See you around!!! <3

I haven't seen a Cocoa Puffs commercial in years, but now that you mention it, I can actually sort of see it. :)

It may be a while, but I'm sure I'll have something worth sharing at some point. But for the time being, I need to keep working on my art skills. :D

Oh, and thanks for the star. (*)

• Welcome aboard, KoopaKalamity. Your recent discovery of TSoN perfectly illustrates a point I made in a recent post about how it’s still picking up new fans over 30 years later. Hope you have a good time here.

• Just don't throw hammers when I try and jump over cliffs and we'll be cool. :P

.....Just kidding! Welcome! I should probably replay Paper Mario one of these days and its sequel. n.n

• DavidLeemhuis said:

Welcome aboard, KoopaKalamity. Your recent discovery of TSoN perfectly illustrates a point I made in a recent post about how it’s still picking up new fans over 30 years later. Hope you have a good time here.

Thanks. Quality does tend to last a long time. :P

ThePuppetMaster said:

Just don't throw hammers when I try and jump over cliffs and we'll be cool. :P

.....Just kidding! Welcome! I should probably replay Paper Mario one of these days and its sequel. n.n

Dude, the Paper Mario games are seriously my favorite games ever. :-O

Well, the first two anyways... The 3DS game is basically the NIMH 2 of Paper Mario (imagine paying $40 for NIMH 2) :(

I can tell you and I will get along well. :)