Hey! Look who's making a fanfic!

edited March 2014 in Fan Fiction

That's right! Our very own Simon has started his own fanfic. Now he just has to finish it! It's a book-based fanfic centered around Timothy. Enjoy it! n.n

• edited March 2014

Well, somebody doesn’t like our little mouse heroine very much…

Kidding, kidding, kidding. Actually, this is the first one, to my knowledge, in which somebody had the courage to write about Frisby/Brisby actually growing old and passing on naturally. =((

Some very touching scenes, especially Tim’s reminiscences of the night of Jonathan’s disappearance and the aftermath of his mother’s death.

Looking forward to future installments. Am especially curious about the nature of the rift between Tim and the rats, and why Martin seemed to have dropped out of sight.

• Hehe, I like Mrs. Frisby fine, but my story is very much not about her and I feel her presence would threaten to overshadow what I have in mind. I always wanted to set my story further into the future than most sequel-style fanfics; others have done stuff that picks up right after the movie/book better than I would, and I don't really have anything interesting to add to that.

As for the rest, all in good time. You'll be pleased to know that I have the overall arc of the story already planned out in my head, I just need to sit down and write the scenes.

• Wow, I really need to start checking up on this forum more often. Darn you college! #-o I look forward to reading your fanfic as soon as you release it in chapters or when it's finished. Always great to read new NIMH fanfiction!