Art prints by Erica Williams

edited February 2014 in Fan Art

I received an email from the folks at Odd City Entertainment, who I've never heard of before now, and they are selling some prints with some very nice officially-licensed fan-art done by Erica Williams, a professional artist. Now, normally I'm a bit wary of reposting what is essentially an ad, but in this case I think the art is good enough to deserve some attention. Also note that (other than permission to post the art to the gallery) I received no compensation for posting these, and receive no commission on sales of their prints; so buy them or don't, it's all the same to me. Anyway, they've allowed me to post copies of the images in the gallery:

Poster
Poster

Letterpress 1
Letterpress 1

Letterpress 2
Letterpress 2

Letterpress 3
Letterpress 3

You can also buy either the poster and 1 letterpress or the poster and all letterpresses at Odd City.

Comments

• edited February 2014

Ooh, I also noticed this while poking around their archives:

Unfortunately no longer for sale, but still neat.

• The first three appear to have been done in a much too 'realistic' art style for my tastes. Too bad that last one isn't available though, that looks awesome.

• DariusGreywind said:

The first three appear to have been done in a much too 'realistic' art style for my tastes. Too bad that last one isn't available though, that looks awesome.

I felt the same way when I first saw them, but the art style is reminiscent of the book's illustration's style, and I can't say it wasn't an interesting move to make.