Top ten things to do while you wait for the NIMH remake.

edited May 26 in Main

We all know it's coming and the hype is through the roof. But calm down! It will most certainly come out and be worth every ounce of your time and money, but you should relax. You're going to harm one of your internal organs! I have come up with 10 things you can do. That's 10(!) things you can do while you wait in anticipation for the adventures of the Rats of NIMH again. So sit back, relax, and buckle up cause you're in for a treat!

1. Breathe

One of the first things they taught me in Boy Scouts survival school before I set my pants on fire while making smores and was kicked out, was breathing. It was an incredible experience! You inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide and that's how you live. Well, that's how most people live anyway. I grew myself some gills and live in a fish tank now. You haven't lived until you're under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade.

But anyway...breathing...do it. Very much recommended while you wait for the NIMH remake.

1. Post on the Thorn Valley forums

Hahahahahahaha! Like that'll ever happen.

1. Watch Secret of NIMH 2 on one TV and Showgirls on another

Two critically acclaimed hits on two TV screens simultaneously. I honestly can't think of anything better. For those who don't know about Showgirls, it's basically a Save by the Bell reunion but instead of having all the Save By the Bell cast come back, they just get Elizabeth Berkley's character after she became criminally insane after taking those caffeine pills and became a showgirl in Vegas. Also, Kyle MacLachlan of Twin Peaks fame is in it too.

Your senses after watching these 2 films that make little sense will achieve a sort of nirvana. Your mind will be at peace. Trust me, I know. I'm a very sane individual.

1. Smash Capitalism

Instead of blaming studios for rehashing old ideas for nostalgic-laden audiences, why not blame the socio-economic power that created said environment? Put a piece a paper on the wall, write 'Capitalism' (in blood if possible) and just smash your fist right into it. Again. And again. And again. And again. That'll show em!

1. Post on the Thorn Valley forums a second time

But seriously, there's loads to talk about that's all NIMH related. Look at me, I'm posting relevant content right now! Oh, why bother...

1. Read a list of things you can be doing while waiting for the NIMH remake

Damnit, I don't think I have enough brain juice to continue this joke anymore. I think you already get the point of this thread. In truth, it seemed more funny in my head, now I'm just depressed. Gahhh!

1. Post on the Thorn Valley Forums a third time

A man can dream!

1. Don't read posts by ThePuppetMaster

...and yet you are right now. What am I going to do with you? You refuse to take my advice seriously.

1. Eat, bathe, find happiness and meaning in the world

Pretty simple stuff that.

1. Post on the Thorn Valley Forums

That means you.

Comments

• Okay, so the list stuff didn't work out and I dunno how to fix it. Not that it matters, it's just a silly little thing I made.

• Well my plan to get people to post failed. So about these forums just sleeping and not dead... I-)