This is nimhtastic!

edited April 2013 in Introductions

Squeak! I had no idea there was a NIMH following until recently. I thought I was alone. I have loved The Secret of NIMH ever since I did a book report on the novelization in grade school, which I did quite well on, might I add. That was a long time ago. Aside from adoring the magical qualities of Mrs. Brisby, I love to read, watch videos, drink tea, play piano, guitar, and retro video games. I look forward to meeting the rest of you in Thorn Valley.

Comments

• Welcome, nimhtastic! I'm glad to see a new person around and I hope you enjoy your time here.

• Hello and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask questions or contribute to the community in other ways.

• Squeak! I had no idea there was a NIMH following until recently. I thought I was alone>

Hey nimhtastic, I too felt the same way until I happened upon the various sites devouted to the movie. Alas some of those sites are no longer with us, having faded away due to either lack of interest, time contraints, support issues, you name it. But at least this site seems to have weathered the times pretty well and I for one hope that it stays around for a long, long period of time.

• Always good to see new faces. Welcome to the Thorn Valley Forums nimhtastic!

• Welcome nimhtastic. I squeak, you squeak...

• Thank you all for the warm welcome! I haven't forgotten about Thorn Valley.