I'm watching every Friday the 13th movie this month. What y'all doing?

TSIA - What y'all doing for Halloween? I demand everyone celebrate this holiday! Fear is everyone's favorite demented past time. Oh, come on! You can't deny you seek thrilling activities from time to time! Me? I'm watching a killer in a hockey mask (from Part 3 onwards, that is...well for the back-end of part 3 onwards) kill people who are promiscuous or otherwise like to engage in fornication. Fun! I'll even rate and talk about them for you when I get the chance to see them. Should be fun in a forum about a children's movie featuring a single mom as Pamela Voorhees was a single mom (kinda, it's debatable)! Oh, and I'm not skimping on the content either! All 10 main films, plus Freddy Vs. Jason and the 2009 remake! Ahahahahahaha!

So yeah, anybody doing anything? Perhaps watching Secret of NIMH 2 and watching it as the prequel to Saw? The big reveal is that Timothy Brisby is secretly the Jigsaw killer all along! That's a plot twist worthy of the series! plays Saw's overdramatic horror theme song

Comments

• Well, I'm planning on a Tremors marathon. They aren't really Halloween movies, but they're kinda in the genre and Tremors 5 comes out this month.

Other than that, I plan on re-watching Saw.

• I prefer making the neighborhood parents uncomfortable as I hand out candy to their children with a sock puppet that I refer to as "Pink Larry"...We have shenanigans. <3 I've never been big on being scared, but I like to be able to act like a weirdo and not be judged too harshly. :3

I'll probably draw a bit (Though only 5% of my art, if that, ends up online) and watch some TV...Maybe video games. It's really a lot like any other night except I'll have free reign of the house. :D Everyone'll be at parties but me and my brother and he's a hermit who lives in his room and feeds off of the frustration people feel when they realize talking to him is like talking to a brick wall with a face painted on it that makes it look like it'd rather be anywhere else. XD

My dog'll probably be freaked out, too...Always the 4th of July and Halloween.. :( Poor little doogle.. T-T She will have to be let in...And watched...She pees on the carpet 'cause she's got arthritis, so..>.> Can't leave her alooooooone...

Yep. :3 My Halloween sounds good. :B

• @Swayti14 said: Well, I'm planning on a Tremors marathon. They aren't really Halloween movies, but they're kinda in the genre and Tremors 5 comes out this month.

Other than that, I plan on re-watching Saw.

Ah, a Kevin Bacon movie! I've only seen the first Tremors. I Dunno if the sequels are any good. But yeah, Kevin Bacon's first real stardom began in Friday the 13th (he gets an arrow through the neck) so that's interesting. n.n

I personally don't care for Cary Elwes in Saw. Not saying I would do any better or that I blame him, it's just that he tries to hide his British accent and ends up sounding like a robot. When he does emote, it's more comical than anything. Saw 2 is definitely a better film, IMO.

I prefer making the neighborhood parents uncomfortable as I hand out candy to their children with a sock puppet that I refer to as "Pink Larry"...We have shenanigans. <3 I've never been big on being scared, but I like to be able to act like a weirdo and not be judged too harshly. :3

I remember the time when the girls at my elementary school tried to prank call the boys in the class on Halloween, and I ended up getting scared. I forget all the details, but it revolved around one of the girls pretending to be possessed. I didn't sleep that night. I dunno if they got in trouble, but it wasn't until the next day that I found out and they told me. I'll gladly take a puppet show with "Pink Larry" over Satan calling me on the phone. n.n;

• I wonder if you can imagine handing out candy to children while dressed up like this and talking of a plan of how to move a cinderblock shaped home with a family of field mice including their sick son to the lee of the stone where they will be safe from the farmer's plow.

• ThePuppetMaster said: Ah, a Kevin Bacon movie! I've only seen the first Tremors. I Dunno if the sequels are any good. But yeah, Kevin Bacon's first real stardom began in Friday the 13th (he gets an arrow through the neck) so that's interesting. n.n I personally don't care for Cary Elwes in Saw. Not saying I would do any better or that I blame him, it's just that he tries to hide his British accent and ends up sounding like a robot. When he does emote, it's more comical than anything. Saw 2 is definitely a better film, IMO.

Tremors 2 was pretty good, #3 was a little goofy, and I can't recommend #4. Haven't seen 5 yet, but a friend said it was great.

• I'll be watching "Army of Darkness" and/or "Dracula: Dead and Loving It".. I like the comedy horror shonra. There's nothing more fun than being freaked out and laughing at the top of your lungs at the same time!

• I'm going back to old threads and commenting on them.

I couldn't get past part 2. I can watch the first film and to a lesser extent the second film just fine, but these movies were fun for me as a kid. As an adult, they're kinda insufferable. Freddy Vs. Jason is a great film, tho.