Custom made almost three foot tall Mrs. Brisby plush

I'm not exactly sure where I would put this, but these are the pictures I have taken of the three foot tall Mrs. Brisby plush.

There are times when I have her by me that I feel I want to cuddle up to her like I'm attached to her for some reason. It kinda feels like she is my mother in a way like if I'm her child.

Comments

• This has got to be the largest SON related plushie I've ever seen.

• Wow, she's big! Is this the same plushie you had of her shown on your BrisbyHome website?

• @Nimhster said: Wow, she's big! Is this the same plushie you had of her shown on your BrisbyHome website?

Yeah, its the same one that I had shown on my BrisbyHome website. The only thing I can think of that she would need to go with her, is her four mouse children. Namely Cynthia, Martin, Teresa, and of course Timothy.

• edited May 2015

@ErikMouse said: Yeah, its the same one that I had shown on my BrisbyHome website. The only thing I can think of that she would need to go with her, is her four mouse children. Namely Cynthia, Martin, Teresa, and of course Timothy.

It's a really cool plushie, thank you for sharing more photos of her! I agree that it would be nice to see her children made to accompany her. I think a big Jeremy plushie would also be cool too.

Did you make her yourself, or did someone else make her?

• edited May 2015

@Nimhster said: It's a really cool plushie, thank you for sharing more photos of her! I agree that it would be nice to see her children made to accompany her. I think a big Jeremy plushie would also be cool too.

I'm not sure about a big Jeremy the Crow plushie, but I would like to see her children get made to accompany her.

@Nimhster said: Did you make her yourself, or did someone else make her?

I had someone else make her with permission from MGM, but then something happened with the person who made her where they said they are unable to make anymore plushies. Also, I lost contact with the person after they made her, meaning I'm forced to have to find someone else to make her children for her.