Drawing Tutorials

edited March 2015 in Fan Art

This just recently came to mind, but who here would like to see tutorials on how to draw the characters from the film? There is a video on how to draw Mrs. Brisby by Mr. Don Bluth himself, but I am thinking what about for the other characters? Maybe somebody would want to draw the bird characters like Jeremy or the Great Owl? What about the Rats like Justin, Jenner, Brutus, Nicodemus, and several other rats? Or maybe other characters like the Brisby family; Teresa, Martin, Timothy, Cynthia, and Jonathan; Auntie Shrew; or maybe the local farm animals like the rabbits or Dragon; or even humans?

I mean, think about it. If we promote some kind tutorials for budding artists here who would like the film, and would love to draw the characters, but they don’t know how, wouldn’t that be helpful for them? We could be inviting additional people here to help support the forum a bit. Maybe they might come up with original ideas with the characters, or help to develop their own characters through the inspiration of drawing NIMH characters. I want to develop my mouse story and mythology as well as drawing it out, but I am still shaky on drawing. That is partially why I decided to bring it up; here is the other reason: http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/index.php?showtopic=2554.

What do you think?