Like Mice? Like Videogames?

edited April 2013 in General Discussion

You should check out the Ghost of a Tale project, a video game featuring a mouse as the main protagonist.

The developer is trying to get funding, so if you're interested and have some change to spare, you should check out their IndieGoGo page. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ghost-of-a-tale/

(note: I have no connection with the developer other than contributing to their indiegogo fundraiser)

Tagged:

Comments

• My attempt at contributing was thwarted by Paypal. I'd say more, but none of the words I'd use on the subject are suitable for this forum. Too bad, that looks like a pretty awesome game.

• Have they tried Steam Greenlight?

• ThePuppetMaster said:

Have they tried Steam Greenlight?

Greenlight is pay to play ($100 to submit an entry), and it doesn't really help with promotion, as I understand it. That said, I have no idea.

• edited May 2013

Bumping this back up; they only have 10 days left to meet their funding goal and are only half-way there, but it's still too early to call it yet. If any of you make or have made a pledge and can send me proof of it, I'll match the amount of the pledge, up to $200 (total amongst all pledges made).

Oh, they also have a Greenlight page now too.