Welcome to the new forums!

edited March 2013 in News
Hey everyone! Welcome to the new Thorn Valley forums! Please let me know if you have trouble signing up or posting by emailing me at seoman at thornvalley dot com.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to bring over the old forum data without a lot of work, so instead I've created an archive of the old forum, which you can view here:
http://www.thornvalley.com/oldforum

Comments

• edited April 2013
    The new forum looks great! It might take me awhile to get used to the new interface, but I like it so far.
    :-bd

I'd also like to commend you for archiving the old forums as it will serve as a great reminder of everything we've done. Thank you! :)
  • edited April 2013

Hey Simon and everyone else out there in the NIMH community, It's your old friend NIMHmaniac here and I just wanted to say that so far this new forum looks very good. It may take me a little time to get used to it, but I think that will come with time. I only hope that some of the other members out there are able to make the leap of faith so to speak and come on over. One friend in particular that I'm looking for is Whiskers.

Peace